RS1 is a fully scalable GPS solution that combines autosteer, GPS, and Slingshot® into one intuitive, easy-to-use unit. Incredible accuracy at both high and low speeds with quick line acquire improves efficiency and gives you the power to cover more acres in a day.
Best-in-class diagnostics gather machine performance data while you work, alerting Raven of issues and connecting you to support as you need it. The unit is designed with a simple set up and integrated help guides, enhanced further by Slingshot - providing remote support, file transfer, OTA software updates and fleet management and logistics.
Components Included w/ RS1 Only:
- RS1 Receiver
Components Included w/ RS1 w/ Modem:
- RS1 Receiver with internal modem included (license for slingshot is purchased separately)
RS1™ Receiver Features
- Compatible with Viper® 4+, CR7™ and CR12™ field computers
- Remote performance monitoring and support through Slingshot®
- Enhanced Steering Performance in a wide range of terrain
- Enhanced 3D compensation for rugged terrain
- Simplified Field Calibration Procedure
- Enhanced Diagnostics and Health Tests
- Serial GPS Output (NMEA 0183) or Radar Output
- Multi-lingual support
- Compatible with both ISO Steer Ready and Raven Aftermarket Steering Controllers
- Wide temperature range for inertial sensors (-40° to +70°C)
- Fully scalable GPS solution
Available Correction Services
The Raven RS1 receiver is capable of receiving subscriptions improving accuracy to 2.5 centimetres (1 inch). Inquire Today.