Introducing Orkel Silage Wrap
ORKEL, in strategic partnership with ASPLA - Plásticos Españoles, S.A. (based in Torrelavega, Spain), is a leading supplier of bale wrap film to baler owners throughout Europe. Today, North American baler owners can enjoy the same cost savings and better bale wrapping through Ag To Go; the official distributor for Orkel Silage Wrap in North America.
Why Orkel Silage Wrap Is The Best
Innovative 7-layer technology
The excellent regularity of all the
technical parameters provide this 7-layer silage wrap with very tight tolerances, virtually eliminating weak points in the film, which are frequent in 3-layer films or even in other manufacturers’ basic 5-layer films.
- Facilitates easy wrapping that will not puncture or tear, even under extreme conditions
- 7-LAYER extrusion allows for very tight tolerances, providing excellent wrapping safety
- Great uniformity, without any weak spots appearing
- High adherence materials for perfectly air-tight and water-proof bales
- This speicial 7-layer formula creates robust and compact bales which provide the best protection for long storage periods
The most economical silage wrap
The silage film wrap offered by Orkel stands out as the most cost-effective choice due to its unique distribution process and superior strength. Moreover, Orkel Silage Wrap excels in strength, which translates to the need for fewer layers of wrapping.
- Fewer wrap layers will need to be applied during the baling process
- Resulting in a lower cost per bale in terms of film usage
- Less frequent reloading, saving time and effort
- As a result, the overall film cost per bale decreases significantly
- The efficiency gains from using Orkel Silage Wrap allow for the handling of more bales per day, maximizing productivity and economic benefits
Orkel Silage Wrap showcases its dedication to environmental sustainability. With their sustainable manufacturing practices and commitment to minimizing waste, Orkel offers a solution that supports both agricultural productivity and ecological responsibility.
- Orkel silage wrap is manufactured using materials that are 100% recyclable
- After use, the film can be collected, processed, and transformed into new products, contributing to the circular economy and reducing waste
- Stronger construction allows for the application of fewer plastic layers per bale compared to other wraps
- Increased storage capacity enables more pounds of silage to be stored per bale